- About us
For those of you who missed our latest LIVE WEBINAR on "The Power of Extensive Reading : Linking Theory and Practice", you can now watch the recorded video using this following link:
In addition, you can also download PowerPoint Slides from each speaker as follows:
1. Prof. Richard Day, University of Hawaii at Manoa
2. Francisca Maria Ivone, Universitas Negeri Malang
3. Christina Lhaksmita Anandari, Sanata Dharma University
Moreover, here are online resources mentioned during the webinar:
1. Quizzes for graded readers: https://mreader.org/index.php
2. Free online file conversion: https://www.zamzar.com/
3. Checking vocabulary profile and measuring vocabulary level: https://lextutor.ca/
4. A website that allows you to save, organize, and share content from different websites in the form of articles, videos, images, Tweets, and etc.: https://wakelet.com/
5. Free videos featuring actors and celebrities reading children’s books alongside illustrations: https://www.storylineonline.
6. Online digital library with over 1,000 graded readers: https://xreading.com/
Stay tuned for more upcoming webinars!